We have covered ICANN’s New gTLD Program at great length on this blog. If you’d like to discuss the new gTLDs and the myriad issues presented by their introduction face-to-face, Foley Hoag is hosting a roundtable luncheon, presented by the International Trademark Association (INTA), on April 4, 2012 from 12:00PM to 2:00PM at our Boston office.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Current gTLDs and anticipated changes.
- Application/Registration process.
- Who should be involved in the decision?
- Trademark challenges in enforcement, infringement and counterfeiting.
- Registering brands as second level domain names in the new gTLDs?
- Watch… More