Posts by David Kluft:
- New “Twibel” Defamation Opinion Suggests Online Speech May Be Special After All
- Taxation Of Copyright Sales: Ordinary Income Or Capital Gain?
- Can Private Photos Be Used In Political Ads Without Permission? Colorado Court Rejects Gay Couple’s Misappropriation Claim; Copyright Claim Survives
- Does The First Amendment Allow Journalists To Lie To Their Subjects? U.S. Senator Accuses Documentary Film Makers Of Fraud
- Highlights of Digital Millennium Copyright Act Congressional Hearings
- Copyright Claims Based on Submission of Prior Art to Patent Office Finally Dismissed: Were They The “Weakest Infringement Claims of All Time”?