Posts by Jenevieve Maerker:
- Copyright Law Reform Engages Both Courts and Congress
- Viacom’s Copyright Suit against YouTube Again Faces DMCA Roadblocks in the District Court
- Superheroes of Copyright: When Do Fictional Characters Enjoy Copyright Protection?
- YouTube Not Required to Remove “Innocence of Muslims” Video in Response to Actress’s Takedown Notice
- Google Settles Long-Running Copyright Dispute with Book Publishers
- Viacom’s Copyright Suit Against YouTube Gets a Second Chance from the Second Circuit