Foley Hoag’s Trademark, Copyright & Unfair Competition practice group presents a webinar series designed exclusively for in-house counsel that discusses timely legal issues impacting business decisions in the areas of trademark, trade dress, copyright, trade secret, Internet, domain name, false advertising, defamation, commercial disparagement and other unfair competition.
Click here to subscribe to our webinar series invitation list.
- Privacy and Data Security for the Generalist In-House Counsel – September 13, 2017, 12:30-1:30 pm EDT.
Presented by Colin Zick, Catherine Muyl, Christopher Escobedo Hart
- European Trademark and Design Basics for US In‑House Counsel – Date TBD
Presented by Joshua Jarvis, Catherine Muyl, Marion Cavalier
- Top 10 IP Cases In-House Counsel Need to Know About – Date TBD
Presented by David Kluft, Peter Sullivan, Nicole Kinsley
- Legal Ethics for In-House Trademark and Copyright Attorneys
Presented by Julia Huston, Peter Sullivan, Natasha Reed, Jenevieve Maerker, Anthony Rufo
- False Advertising Law for the Generalist In-House Counsel
Presented by Julia Huston, David Kluft, Anthony Rufo
- Protecting Product Configurations, Packaging, and Designs: What In-House Counsel Needs to Know
Presented by Peter Sullivan, Natasha Reed, Jenevieve Maerker
- Internet Takedowns and Domain Name Disputes for the Generalist In-House Counsel
Presented by David Kluft, Joshua Jarvis, Anthony Rufo
- Strategies for In-House Counsel Selecting Trademarks for Pharmaceuticals and Biologics
Presented by Julia Huston, Areta Kupchyk, Jenevieve Maerker
- Working with US and European Customs Authorities to Exclude Infringing Imports
Presented by Julia Huston, Catherine Muyl, Natasha Reed
- Trademarks for the Generalist In‑House Counsel
Presented by Julia Huston, Joshua Jarvis, Nicole Kinsley