Watch the On-Demand Video Here.
Trademarks – or brands – can be among a company’s most valuable assets. Some companies have enormous marketing departments focused on branding, while others have a single social media intern, but every company that provides goods or services is branding them somehow. Whether it’s your company name, specific product names, a logo, or something more unique, your business probably owns atleast one trademark – though lawyers and laypeople alike often don’t understand what this means, and how best to leverage and protect their rights. This webinar will introduce you to strategies for selecting and protecting your brands, and specific trademark issues you’re likely to encounter as in-house counsel.
- Selecting strong, protectable brands
- Avoiding third party risks
- Establishing and maintaining trademark rights
- Reserving rights in brands you plan to use
- Registering your trademark rights
- Enforcing your rights against others
- Related issues like domain names and social media usernames