Subscribe to Peter Sullivan
Partner, New York
Recent Posts by Peter Sullivan:
- Supreme Court to Decide Whether Trademark Owner Must Prove Willful Infringement to Obtain an Infringer’s Profits
- Son of Tam: Supreme Court Strikes Down Lanham Act Section 2(a) For “Immoral” and “Scandalous” Marks
- Don’t Mess With Grumpy Cat’s Intellectual Property!
- . . . And Your Name Is? Court Orders Anonymous Parallel Importer To Reveal Itself In “Lever Rule” Trademark Challenge
- Of Slants, Skins, And Signs: Section 2(a) Prohibition of Disparaging Trademark Registrations Struck Down!
- Aw, Tartar Sauce! Is the Krusty Krab Restaurant Trademark A CopyBob DittoPants?
- French Justice In A California Court: Copyright, Picasso And The “Astreinte”
- Of Slants, Skins And Signs: The Supreme Court Grants Certiorari
- Southern District Still Screams For Ice Cream – And Attorneys’ Fees – In Master Softee Trademark Dispute
- Of Slants, Skins And Signs: The March To The Supreme Court
- Of Slants, Skins and Signs: No Relief For Trademark Applicant Until Supreme Court Weighs In
- Of Slants, Skins and Signs: Another Step Closer to the Showdown
- We All Scream For Ice Cream: Master Softee Defaults in Trademark Dispute
- Of Slants, Skins and Signs: The Coming First Amendment Showdown
- Pushing the Envelope on Initial Interest Confusion Claims — Multi Time Machine, Inc. v. Amazon.com